- Doors open at 5pm on Saturday June 28th 2014 and close at 2am.
- This is a 21+ only event - please bring a valid photo I.D.
- Rock Local and Hotel Max are ADA Accessible.
- Tickets are on sale now for $20 at http://rocklocal.brownpapertickets.com
- Tickets will be available for purchase at the front entrance. We will accept: Cash, Visa, MasterCard & AMEX.
- Re-admittance will be available with a wristband - come and go as you please. This is an all night event!
- Hotel Max is located in the heart of Downtown Seattle at 620 E Stewart St. (866) 986-8087
- Enter for the show through the main level parking garage on the North side of Hotel Max. Signs will be everywhere.
- Free bike parking is located on Stewart St and we're only blocks from the SLU Streetcar and Light Rail stops at Westlake.
- Paid street parking is available on both North and South end of the building.
- UBER is offering a discounted ride to the Showcase. The special code will be announced the day of the event.
- Your ticket!
- Your friends! This is a community party so bring your whole neighborhood.
- You may bring food - especially from the delicious food trucks we'll have on site.
- One or more lighters. Real musicians won't play encores if you're just waving phones.
- Respect for our awesome venue like it's your mom's house.
What Not to BringThese items will not be allowed into the Rock Local Showcase:
- Alcohol - we'll have plenty for sale
- Air guitars
- Weapons other than fierce dance moves
- Air horns, vuvuzelas, Beliebers, or other gratuitous noisemakers - it will be loud enough.
- Absolutely NO house cats or honey badgers.
Food & Drinks Yo
- Eat at one of our great food trucks parked right outside
- Full bar stocked to the max with local spirits, wine, and beer for sale
- Complimentary water. It's on us!
- Get down with some swag - we've got it!
- Our friends from MakrBox will be there to show you a great new way to support artists and creators from across the Pacific Northwest
Rooted in our passion for community and art of all forms, Rock Local exists to promote local artisans, musicians, and independent brands while giving back to worthwhile causes.
We connect audience to artist through intimate showcases in unique settings.